November 2021 Release
We've been improving the web UI performance of our app. We're moving from AngularJS to React which should make many parts of our application more responsive and maintainable long term.
- Improved performance. Requests should execute faster, especially requests to our Eurpean region.
- Improved auto scaling. When the load on our API increases we'll scale up the number of processing servers to handle the requests within 60 seconds or so.
Email Parsing APIs
- Usage based
- New endpoints dedicated to each of the two use cases of email signature parsing and email splitting.
- Added an API to submit feedback on parsing errors.
- Option to submit emails as either JSON, MIME or MSG formats depending on which format the developer has available to them.
- Time zone for meetings from the iPAAS API are now in the correct time zone for meetings from Google Calendar.
August 2021 Update
- Major improvement to the mailing address parsing detection engine. Countries supported include Australia, Bermuda, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, United Kingdom and United States.
- Personal assistant titles won’t break if the name of another person on the email is in the signature
- Added a new error message if some of the body sections don’t parse well
- EML files should be treated as UTF-8 instead of ASCII
- Upgraded to DotNet Core 3.1
Return new fields for sensitivity and show_as which.
Contacts API query by Domain
Added a new parameter to enable querying contacts by the email domain name.
Swagger JSON for iPAAS
Our iPAAS API didn't have a JSON specification file being generated. You can find the new JSON file at https://ipaas.sigparser.com/swagger/v1/swagger.json
Improved company names
Starting today any new emails processed will have better company names if we can find one. We're using a third party service called Brandfetch. This service will only get the domain names and no personal data.
In a future update we'll start to push these improved company names to new CRM Account or Company records when we do data sync's.
Salesforce 1.4 Managed Package - Account level fields
We have released a new version of our Salesforce managed package which includes new Account level fields. You'll need to choose which fields you add to each of the views.
- SigParser Top Internal Emails - The top 5 people within your organization who have had interactions with this contact. This makes it easy to search for contacts who have had interactions with an Account.
- SigParser Closest Internal Contact Email - Email address of the person within your organization with the best relationship with this account.
- SigParser Closest Internal User - The User who has the best relationship with this account.
- SigParser Inbound Emails - Total inbound emails the account has sent to someone internal.
- SigParser Last Interaction - The last time SigParser detected an interaction with this account.
- SigParser Meetings - Total meetings had with this account.
- SigParser Outbound Emails - Total emails someone inside your company has sent to this account.
- SigParser Tags - All of the tags associated with a contact separated by pipes.. Example: “Tag - Prospect|Role - Vice President|Industry - Finance”
Account Internal Relationship Metric (related list)
This related list allows Salesforce users to see a list of internal people to your organization who have had interactions with this account.
- Internal User - User in Salesforce who has a username that matches the "Internal Email" field. This won't always be populated if the email address isn't a user.
- Internal Email - Email address of the internal person.
- Emails - Number of emails exchanged between the Account and the person.
- Last Email - Date of the last email exchange.
- Last Meeting - Date of the last or next meeting.
- Meetings - Total number of meetings.
SigParser has consolidated the status fields for Spam, Internal contacts and Private contacts into a single field. This will make it easier for users to quickly identify the type of contact they're looking at and to categorize those contacts.
Additionally, the same options are now available on Companies and any Contact tied to the Company inherits the status unless set at the Contact level.