SigParser has consolidated the status fields for Spam, Internal contacts and Private contacts into a single field. This will make it easier for users to quickly identify the type of contact they're looking at and to categorize those contacts.
Additionally, the same options are now available on Companies and any Contact tied to the Company inherits the status unless set at the Contact level.
On Premise email mining engine
We released an on premise email mining engine. This makes it possible for SigParser to process emails in your own data center without SigParser's cloud environment ever having access to the content of your emails or meetings.
If this is interesting to you please contact email@example.com
- HubSpot - Improved phone number field detection
- Last interaction date will now use meetings that happened recently but not in the future.
- Signup flow improvements for new users
- New predefined filter: Contacts Not in CRM
This release includes some major new features to help with better understanding your relationships and pushing data to Salesforce.
Salesforce Managed Package
SigParser now has support for a managed package. We're currently going thru the partner program/security process with Salesforce to get it approved. Until then it is in beta mode.
The managed package includes the following fields that will always be set if a matching record is found by email address in the CRM and the package is installed:
- New Contact and Lead fields
- SigParser Address
- SigParser CC Emails
- SigParser Closest Internal Email
- SigParser Closest Internal Relation User
- SigParser Created Date
- SigParser Direct Inbound Emails
- SigParser Direct Outbound Emails
- SigParser Email Bounced Date
- SigParser Email Folders
- SigParser Email Status
- SigParser Estimated Location
- SigParser Fields Last Updated
- SigParser Inbound Emails
- SigParser Job Title
- SigParser Last Updated
- SigParser LinkedInUrl
- SigParser Mailboxes
- SigParser Meetings
- SigParser Mobile Phone
- SigParser Organization Name
- SigParser Outbound Emails
- SigParser Phone
- SigParser Strongest Mailbox
- SigParser Strongest Mailbox User
- SigParser Tags
- SigParser Twitter Url
- SigParser Work Phone
There is also a new object called Internal Relationship Metrics which contains multiple rows for each Contact object. This makes it easy to see once you've opened a contact who has the strongest relationship.
While SigParser is great at finding contact information it has been hard to know who in the organization has the best relationship with each contact. In this release we've tried to make it much easier.
On each contact there are some new fields:
- Direct Inbound Emails - How many times did this contact email someone in your organization
- Direct Outbound Emails - How many times did someone in your organization email this contact
- CC Email Field Occurances - How many time was the contact's email address in the CC field on an email.
- Strongest Internal Relationship - The email address of a person within your organization with the best relationship with this contact. Multiple factors are taken into account such as:
- Ratio of Inbound to Outbound emails
- Direct emails vs CC
- Meetings are weighted higher than emails
- When the communication happened
- Mailbox with Most Interactions - Which mailbox had the most interactions with a contact.
- Mailbox With Most Interactions - Emails - How many emails were found in the mailbox with the most interactions.
- Mailbox with Most Interactions - Meetings - How many meetings were found in the mailbox with the most interactions.
- Mailboxes - This column will always return the list of mailboxes in the order of most to least interactions. Also, it will now only return the first 10 mailboxes.
- Exchange: Better handling for server timeouts.
- Exchange, Office 365, Google: Process more mailboxes in parallel.
- Website: Improve performance for contact details page
- Google: Handle 403 error for Google Calendar when the user doesn't have a calendar.
- PST File upload process is simpler.
- Fixed coupon calculation
- Integromat: Add a delay before returning the key on authorization becuase sometimes there was an error generated when the key wasn't ready to be used yet.
- Added menu item for the PST Files page under Contacts