Improved company names
Starting today any new emails processed will have better company names if we can find one. We're using a third party service called Brandfetch. This service will only get the domain names and no personal data.
In a future update we'll start to push these improved company names to new CRM Account or Company records when we do data sync's.
Salesforce 1.4 Managed Package - Account level fields
We have released a new version of our Salesforce managed package which includes new Account level fields. You'll need to choose which fields you add to each of the views.
- SigParser Top Internal Emails - The top 5 people within your organization who have had interactions with this contact. This makes it easy to search for contacts who have had interactions with an Account.
- SigParser Closest Internal Contact Email - Email address of the person within your organization with the best relationship with this account.
- SigParser Closest Internal User - The User who has the best relationship with this account.
- SigParser Inbound Emails - Total inbound emails the account has sent to someone internal.
- SigParser Last Interaction - The last time SigParser detected an interaction with this account.
- SigParser Meetings - Total meetings had with this account.
- SigParser Outbound Emails - Total emails someone inside your company has sent to this account.
- SigParser Tags - All of the tags associated with a contact separated by pipes.. Example: “Tag - Prospect|Role - Vice President|Industry - Finance”
Account Internal Relationship Metric (related list)
This related list allows Salesforce users to see a list of internal people to your organization who have had interactions with this account.
- Internal User - User in Salesforce who has a username that matches the "Internal Email" field. This won't always be populated if the email address isn't a user.
- Internal Email - Email address of the internal person.
- Emails - Number of emails exchanged between the Account and the person.
- Last Email - Date of the last email exchange.
- Last Meeting - Date of the last or next meeting.
- Meetings - Total number of meetings.
SigParser has consolidated the status fields for Spam, Internal contacts and Private contacts into a single field. This will make it easier for users to quickly identify the type of contact they're looking at and to categorize those contacts.
Additionally, the same options are now available on Companies and any Contact tied to the Company inherits the status unless set at the Contact level.
On Premise email mining engine
We released an on premise email mining engine. This makes it possible for SigParser to process emails in your own data center without SigParser's cloud environment ever having access to the content of your emails or meetings.
If this is interesting to you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Salesforce 1.3 Managed Package - More Contact Fields
Our 1.3 version of the managed package includes new Contact and Lead details.
- SigParser First Name
- SigParser Last Name
- SigParser Location City - City SigParser thinks the contact is in. This is just a guess and won't always be accurate.
- SigParser Location Country - Country SigParser thinks the contact is in. This is just a guess and won't always be accurate.
- SigParser Location State - State or region SigParser thinks the contact is in. This is just a guess and won't always be accurate.